DoubleWave is a specialty marine business
focusing on the needs of Lido 14 sailboat owners.
The Lido 14 is THE quintessential trailerable
day sailor. Designed right here in Newport Beach in 1957, no other
boat fills the needs of the casual sailor and the racing sailor as well.
DoubleWave is THE leading resource for virtually all matters
concerning the Lido 14. We can help you get your Lido 14 up to the
standards of operation you desire at a great price. We also provide
our extensive knowledge on the Lido 14 to all callers to help them in their
Lido 14 decision making. Please
don't hesitate to contact us to learn more...but in the mean time, also take a
moment to browse thru our small
The following list is a partial list of
the Lido 14 products we carry...
Masts and Booms
- Complete new masts (gold or silver)
- Complete new booms (gold or silver)
- + Internal outhauls
- + Internal boom sleeves
- All spar rigging: halyards, control lines, etc.
- All mast and boom components
- Spar rebuilds
Standing and Running Rigging
- All standing rigging (shrouds, forestay)
- Halyards and sheets
- Control lines
- Vang systems
- Centerboard control systems
- Classic and 6000 harware
- Classic Lido 14 rubrail
- Centerboard hangers and cassettes
- Teak Centerboard Caps
- Whisker Poles (aluminum or carbon fiber)
- Tillers and Extensions
- Hiking straps
- Top and Bottom Covers
- Lifting Slings
- Much much more...
- We are the factory authorized representative for the Lido 14 sails built by Ullman
Sails. Both racing and cruising models available.
- Used sails too!
- We have an extensive collection of recycled
parts from classic Lido 14s...including many hard to find items.
- We outfit sailboats for racers and cruisers alike.
Whether it's optimizing the placement of your racing foils or installing an
electric motor for evening cruising, we take all outfitting seriously.
We are the leading source of racing Lido 14 outfitting. We can weigh
and inspect your boat to see if it complies to the rules of the racing
association and we can optimize your boat to your needs.
Generic Parts & Cordage
- We maintain
an inventory of the parts most often needed on small sailboats from such
suppliers as Harken, Ronstan, and Race-Lite. Cleats, fairleads,
shackles, eyestraps, gudgeons, pintles, pins, etc.